Spectral Manufacturing is a software platform for AR devices that gives your field techs hands-free access to real-time data and processes that will optimize their performance and reduce operational costs. Field technicians can view task instructions, checklists, and troubleshooting procedures, as well as get real-time visualizations.
Virtual guide for manufacturing and service procedures
Thanks to visual and voice instructions superimposed onto a real working environment, the employee receives information on what, how, when, where and with what tools he or she has to do to perform a particular production, assembly or service operation. Our support system for production, assembly and service operations using augmented reality technology and AR goggles, which guides the employee painlessly and intuitively through complicated, industrial procedures.
Augmented reality applications can be configured to meet a variety of tasks and processes across the plant floor – from assembly and production to inspection, quality assurance and delivery. On-site, the field service technician can make use of remote services to get immediate access to the right information.
Audit & Quality
Visual Work Instructions
- Access guided task instructions
- Complete safety checklists
- Document critical steps and create audit trails
- Initiate calls and live stream with remote experts
- Monitor live data on the plant floor
- Get real-time alerts and task notifications
- Work with connected objects and tools
- View and capture photos and videos